It happened again. I lost my regularity in keeping this blog updated.
So, here it comes another wrap up of the main events from October 13 until today:
1) Went to London, Nottingham, back to London, Eindhoven (setting a second-highest record of being awake for 44 hours straight), Amsterdam, Rotterdam, back to Copenhagen (yes, a hell of a trip including a 16-hour bus ride):
p.s.: more pictures to come!
2) Casually met Ban Ki-Moon while studying in the library… He was really focused in talking about Syria though:
3) Participated in a whole lot of events I could never think my body was able to attend
4) Fell in love with FlicFlac and Klingande (Youtube crashed, but it seems to be back online now):
5) Witnessed a storm first-hand
6) I love goats even more, and you will too, after this picture:
7) Found the first of my 6 doppelgangers
8) I got Assassin’s Creed IV (now I just need to fly back home to be able to play with it):
9) The 5th season of Misfits started, and
10) I’m going back to Dublin, 3 years after my Erasmus experience started.
“The man who said “I’d rather be lucky than good” saw deeply into life. People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on luck. It’s scary to think so much is out of one’s control. There are moments in a match when the ball hits the top of the net, and for a split second, it can either go forward or fall back. With a little luck, it goes forward, and you win. Or maybe it doesn’t, and you lose.” – Match Point
11) Finally, I may have found my purpose in life…
… but for the moment enjoy this compilation of animals that will make you suffocate from laughter: