Of course you know what sweatpants are. What most you don’t know is that sweatpants (exactly those in the picture) are to me what the shamrock is to the Irish.
I’ve had those pants for 8 or 9 years now. However, their legend only started 4 years ago, during my first University exam. Since then I am wearing these – by now ruined – sweatpants, but I will never let them go… I’ve come to love them. I officially say they’re for good luck, and probably I started to believe what I’ve been saying.
But do you want to know the results?
- I never failed an exam (so far);
- Everybody knows me for my outfit;
- People are jealous;
- They are just freaking comfortable.
I’ll leave you with a couple of videos seen today:
1) What you will see with the Google Glasses on:
2) They just won the Harlem Shake challenge (of course, Red Bull was involved):